The fast weekend trip to New York City was a hit. The luxury hotel on Staten Island provided the perfect break from the craziness of Times Square. The visit to the private liberal arts college with a view of the NYC skyline was enough to convince your high school daughter that this college in New York was something she was very interested in. The Broadway performance of Kinky Boots was the perfect evening outing before you made your flight back home to the midwest. And, while the weekend was great, it was all about your wife and daughter. Stores where they wanted shop. Shows that they wanted to see. As you found yourself back home on another Monday getting ready to head into the office, you were feeling a little left out.
Turns out feeling left out was the perfect mind set for what happened as soon as you arrived in the office. Your colleague was all excited about his weekend purchase. He found a Cobra replica for sale over the weekend. In fact, he found a location that actually had a second Cobra replica for sale as well. The two of you got to talking and before you knew it you were not feeling left out any more. In fact, you had already started planning another weekend trip to take your wife and daughter on now that you had made the decision to purchase this sports car without even consulting your spouse.
Car enthusiasts who are looking for a muscle car like a Cobra replica for sale are not typically worried about price as much as they are color, speed and availability. Once a car owner reaches the point of looking at a Shelby Cobra Kit car or another kind of Cobra replica for sale, they have already reached a point in their lives when they are not thinking about the money. Instead, they are thinking about the status. The look. The impression they make. The people who will notice.
Road and track car drivers are also interested in performance and speed numbers. A Shelby Cobra car has plenty of numbers to impress even the high end collectors and drivers:
- Between the years of 1962 and 1968, Carroll Shelby built 654 small block Cobra cars.
- Between the years of 1962 and 1968, Shelby also built 350 big block versions of Cobras.
- In 1964, an AC Cobra Coupe reached the impressive speed of 186 mph, the same as 299 km/h, on a British motorway.
- The prototype, as well as the first 75 Cobra Mark I, were fitted with a 260 cubic inch V8 Ford Windsor engine.
- Although some race cars weigh much more, Cobras are known for weighing much less. Their weight is actually the secret to their speed.
- Although the manufacturers advertised a conservative estimate of the horsepower as 355, actual horsepower of the Shelby Mustang GT 500 was 400. Some automobile historians say the conservative number was for insurance purposes.
- One reason that Cobra cars are so collectible is that there were only 538 1964 Mark II models built.
Life is about living out your dreams. If you have reached a point in your life where you are able to take your wife and your high school age daughter to New York City for a college visit, a night at a Broadway show, and shopping in Times Square, you have probably also reached the point where it is time to do something for yourself.
What is your dream? Do you want to own a vacation home on the California coast? Do you want to have access to a private jet so that you can avoid the long lines and inconvenience of commercial airline flying? Do you want to take a Mediterranean cruise through the Greek Islands?
What ever your dream is make sure that you pursue it. In your busy work weeks of providing for your spouse and your children, do not forget to also provide some fun for yourself. If you have long been a fan of sports cars, you might be thrilled to make the ultimate car enthusiast’s purchase. A Shelby Cobra replica kit car. What are you waiting for? Don’t you deserve to do something for yourself this time?