While your family members will be out looking for Black Friday door buster deals, you will be home plotting and planning how you will save the money for the one thing that you really wanted: a Stage 1 Roush Mustang. You have owned many used cars and used trucks before, but this time you are going to keep working and saving money for the Stage 1 Roush Mustang that you test drove last month.
When you see any of the sale items that your wife and daughters are interested in, you want to make sure that you avoid the temptation to spend money on smaller things and save up money for a far more important purchase. You have dreamed about other cars for sale, but this one is different. It will be an investment and it requires you to make sure that you are dedicated to making this dream investment come true.
Do You Have a Dream Car That You Want to Purchase?
If you have reached that stage in your life where you can buy the kind of car that you want instead of the kind of car that your family needs then you likely have a dream car that you would like to own someday. When you are to the point where you have reached your financial goals, it may finally be the time when you are looking forward to a special car purchase.
Whether you are getting ready to buy a new sports car or you are looking for a more family friendly vehicle, it is important to understand the market and all of the options that are available on the cars that you are looking at. Consider these facts and figures about the car buying industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 69% of families planning to travel in the next year are planning a road trip, according to AAA. These are plans that require a dependable and reliable car.
- Nearly 40 million used cars are bought or sold each year, between dealership sales and private-party transactions.
- Manufacturer certified pre-owned vehicle sales reached 2.55 million units in the year 2015.
- The average vehicle will have three owners.
- More than 20 million vehicles on the road in 2021 will be over 25 years old, according to IHS Markit research.
- Certified pre-owned sales reached a record 2.6 million units in the year 2016.
Buying a new car, especially if it is a sports car, can be a lot of fun. It also takes a lot of time, research, and patience to make sure that you find the right vehicle and the right price, as well as the right financing. Especially if you are looking for a Stage 1 Roush Mustang, finding the right price can help you make the decision.