In today’s world, many industries rely on castrol distributors and other kinds of specialty lubricants to keep engines and machines of all sizes running. In fact, synthetic lubricants are an essential part of industries as similar as aeronautics and aviation and as diverse as automotive and railroad construction.
Construction lubricants and other kinds of corrosion preventatives keep machines of all sizes running smoothly and make certain that they last as long as possible. From pieces of farm machinery to the latest escalators and elevators, finding the right kind of lubricant is important.
Transportation Lubricants and Various Kinds of Synthetic Oils Help Industries Keep Running
Metal working fluids play an important role in many industries. In the transportation industry, specifically, the importance of having a well lubricated piece of machinery is especially important. Castrol distributors, as well as other kinds of manufacturers help companies make sure that they equipment and the machines that they use is running smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many purposes that lubricants serve in industrial settings across the nation:
- The metalworking fluids (MWF) market will reach $9.74 billion by 2020, according to a 2016 report projection.
- With potential 8% volume reduction against a non-recycling system, cost reductions from recycling metalworking fluids can be significant.
- $4 billion worth of metalworking fluids is anticipated to be consumed for lubricating transportation equipment across the globe, according to the 2017 Future Market Insights Report.
- 2.5 million metric tonnes of metalworking fluids were sold across the globe in 2016, according to Future Market Insights Report.
- 89% of lubrication professionals consider an oil?s viscosity index when selecting a lubricant, according to a recent survey.
- Semi-synthetic lubricants are those that contain less than 30% oil content in concentrate. Pure synthetics, on the other hand, contain no oil at all.
Many industries today rely on finding the right metalworking fluids to make sure that their equipment is running effectively and efficiently. In fact, if you are not getting the performance that you need it might be important to make sure that you are using the best lubrication for the machines and engines that you rely on every day.